Blue Spring, MO’s Fastest Response for Water Damage Restoration
To get immediate help from a certified restoration specialist, call now. Our fast-response team can minimize damage and protect your property! We work with all insurance carriers to return your property to its pre-loss condition quickly and with quality results.
Why is an Immediate Response so Important?
Water affects every single item that it comes in contact with, including your furniture, upholsteries, rugs, carpets, padding, wooden flooring, cabinets, etc. The longer everything stays wet, the greater the possibility that your assets could be damaged beyond restoration. The water can even damage items that it doesn't come in direct contact with if the humidity in the area gets too high. This is why it’s essential to choose a fast acting restoration team with the proper equipment and experience to protect your property.
Why Choose Mr. Cleanz?
- We are IICRC certified in water damage restoration.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We run drug and background tests on all technicians.
- We use the newest and best equipment to dry out your structure and contents.
Our Proven Water Restoration Process
- One of our staff answers your call right away, and you'll be speaking with a certified water damage specialist within five minutes.
- We come to your property within hours to start our evaluation of the situation's damage.
- We move your furniture and other belongings to a dryer place to secure the area.
- We pump out any free-standing water and extract any remaining excess water.
- We use professional-grade equipment to evaporate the moisture from the structure and its contents.
- We use dehumidification to remove and dispose of the evaporated moisture in the air. This gets rid of odors and improves air quality.
- Through extraction, evaporation and dehumidification, we will return your home or business, as well as all of its contents, back to their original dry state.
There's a Reason Why Blue Springs and the Entire Kansas City Metro-Area Count on Mr. Cleanz!
We work with all insurance carriers to help reduce the hassles you have to face. Whether it’s your home or your business, our specialists will always go the extra mile. From Blue Springs to Kansas City, from Lee's Summit, MO, to Overland Park, KS, and more, we offer multiple cleaning services to make sure you get exactly what you need. Not only can you call for a specialist, you can also book appointments online quickly and easily. Call or click today!
January 3 2018
The longer water damage is left unattended, the worse the damage will become. Mold, fungus, saturation, and electrical damage not only will get worse over time--but it also can cause health concerns. Here are some important tips to help you...Read More...