Advanced Upholstery Cleaning in Blue Springs & Kansas City, MO
If you are looking to revitalize and protect your furniture, try treating it to a round of professional upholstery cleaning. Mr. Cleanz, based in Blue Springs and serving the entire Kansas City Metro-Area, has a friendly team of experts ready to relieve your upholstery of ingrained dirt, stains and allergens. We leave your surfaces looking and feeling cleaner and more comfortable.
Through daily wear and tear, your upholstery comes into contact with a variety of substances that may leave visible stains or residue, including dirt, dust particles, mites, air pollutants, body oils and more. The thorough cleaning and maintenance we provide helps protect the appearance and condition of fabric fibers, extending your furniture’s lifespan and keeping your living environment fresher and cleaner for longer.
Why Choose Mr. Cleanz for Your Upholstery Cleaning?
- - Flexible scheduling available
- - 3-step cleaning process
- - Our cleaning extends the life of your upholstery
- - Sanitizers/deodorizers and protectants available
- - Upholstery pillows are cleaned for free
- - Fragrance free
Our Proven 3-Step Upholstery Steam Cleaning Process
- - Pre-spray to liquefy dirt, pollutants, body oils and spills
- - Agitate heavily soiled areas to suspend soil
- - Steam clean to extract everything out of the upholstery
Our cleaning process includes a hot water extraction with a mild detergent used to help extract dirt, dust particles, pollutants, body oils and stains out of the upholstery without leaving behind any unwanted residues. At the customer’s request, we will include a free fragrance application to leave your upholstery with a fresh scent.
Our Affordable Furniture Cleaning Prices Start At:
- Sofa: $60
- Love Seat: $50
- Chaise: $45
- Large Chair: $40
- Medium Chair: $30
- Small Chair: $20
- Small Office/Kitchen Chair: $10 - $15
- Ottoman: $5 - $20
- Stools: $3 - $8
Extras & Add-Ons
Carpet Sanitizing & Deodorizing
Once we finish cleaning your upholstery, we can apply our professional strength deodorant. We use an anti-microbial disinfectant that kills mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria, including odor-causing bacteria.
Stain Shield for Upholstery
- Helps to protect against both water and oil-based stains
- Helps upholstery resist re-soiling
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains
- Helps stains release when professionally cleaned
- Helps protect against daily wear and tear
- Helps your upholstery stay cleaner longer and gives it a longer life
Specialty Spot & Stain Removal
Some specialty spots can be removed with a regular steam clean. When they can’t, we carry a long line of solutions to remove even your most stubborn spots which can include: paint, oil, grease, ink, blood, Kool-Aid, wine, rust, urine, coffee, tea, make-up, nail polish, etc.
Upholstery Odor Removal
Mild odors can sometimes be removed with regular steam clean. For more stubborn odors, we have different methods and solutions to treat them. Once we evaluate the areas with the odor, we can provide the proper recommendations for removal of the odor.
When they need effective, high-quality upholstery cleaning, Blue Springs and the entire Kansas City Metro-Area homeowners trust Mr. Cleanz to go above and beyond their expectations. Our family-owned business is also happy to extend our services to Kansas City, Overland Park, KS, Lee's Summit, MO and surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment and experience our unparalleled commitment to customer service.